Main Menu

2CV Club sponsors / partners

Started by Martin Harrold, December 10, 2009, 23:47:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Harrold

All:

The club has sponsorship from, and associations with, various businesses. These are beneficial to both parties and are greatly valued.

But, it's a while since they were all reviewed. We should ensure that every one of them gets the maximum return on their investment with the club, by way of promotion on the cars and on the website, to gain extra business.

The starting point is to establish a list of all those we currently have, so we can talk to them and freshen things up. Here is the list so far as I can recall, with what I believe to be the benefits to members:

Existing partners:

2CVParts.Com - Roy Eastwood - sponsor of Club Championship. Voucher to every car entering every race and discount on parts purchased.
Professional Motorsport World Expo 2010 - Cologne - Tony Robinson - title sponsor of 24hr race
Kent Cams - grind your cams to Club spec at a specially agreed price
Sabelt - special deals on race suits, helmets, etc
AVO shocks - special deals on racing shocks
Stickmann - sponsors of Team Championship
Fine Print - sponsor of Radio Fine Print
Crusader Vans - co-sponsor of Radio Fine Print

New ones for 2010:

Toyo Tyres - supplying our race tyres for 2010 at special prices
Citroen West London - special deals on new and used Citroen cars and vans

Apologies if I've missed any off this list. If you know of any that I have missed, please shout. 

If you are in business and think that some modest association with the Classic 2CV Racing Club might help boost your sales, then please get in touch. We can help you make a little money go a long way.

The big promotional opportunities of the 2010 season are the live televised races from Mallory Park on May 16 (where we are offering the naming rights for both races) and the 24hr Enduro, where Radio Fine Print might even become Fine Print TV, broadcasting to Snetterton and the world, as a live video webcast, 24 hours a year (we need extra sponsors for this and want to sell radio and video ads, as everyone wants us to improve on what was done in 2009, but multi-camera live video coverage does not come cheap)
2CV Team LION
2CVParts.com Champions 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022
CITROEN 2CV 24 Hour race winners, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021 & 2022
m: 07973 303982