The Classic 2CV Racing Club recently asked members and interested parties to fill in a survey, in order to better understand what people want from the club and from the club’s racing events. This has been the first such survey since 2007.
A few trends from the survey results:
• An early announcement of the race schedule really helps teams and drivers
• Costs, costs, costs, costs, costs, costs.
• Sprints should consist of two, 20-min races
• 24hr should be in August, ideally a bank holiday
• Strong preference for the 24hr at Snetterton
• A lack of drivers more a concern than cars for the 24hr
• Scrutineering needs to be improved
• Remaining with Weber carburettors is preferred