Main Menu

What a publication!!

Started by Steve Panas, December 17, 2007, 11:21:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Panas

Congratulations to Richard H. for what is THE best Snails Pace yet. Content is excellent and informative. Truly a fine document to represent the club. For those who for whatever reason haven't received a copy finally the dates for next year are available.
In line with the broad feeling the format asked for from BARC seems to deliver. All the races can be done on the same day. Pembrey is a two day meeting but both races as we speak will be on the Saturday.
Round 1/2 - Silverstone 5th April
Round 3/4 - Pembrey 19th April
Round 5/6 - Oulton Park 24th May
Round 7/8 - Mallory 8th June
Round 9 - Snet 24 9/10th August
Early indications show that demand is high. Several famous names from the past are entering which together with the new crop of superfast rookees will provide some intense entertainment.
Entry for the first eight rounds is £1160. Credit/debit card payments can be made by ringing me on 07779 609588.
Steve :lol:

David Sullivan

Steve,
        Is there a break down in costs for people only wishing to do one round or pay per meeting etc...

helen deeley

Entry per round is £350 (2 races), not including the 24hr which isnt set yet.
Can somebody clarify the price of pre-paid entry, as SP has it as £1120!  :?
Paddock Hill Bend is not flat in top!

Francis Rottenburg

Excellent Snails Pace, I fully endorse Steve's comments.  2008 looks like a brilliant year to be a 2cv racer with any sort of budget.  After missing only the first Snet 24 hour over the past eight years I am gutted to say that I shall have to raise a glass from Bordeaux as the domestic goddess has already booked the summer hols.  My thoughts and desires will be with you all for that weekend - ahhh! Coram in the wet and dark.....

Derek Coghill

Mine hasn't arrived yet (maybe the mountain passes are blocked....).

Is a cheque acceptable?

Paul Robertson

Quote from: "helen deeley"Entry per round is £350 (2 races), not including the 24hr which isnt set yet.
Can somebody clarify the price of pre-paid entry, as SP has it as £1120!  :?
Should be £1160 helen

Richard hollis

Thanks for the kind words Steve.

I'd just like to thank Matthew and Dad for their help with the Magazine especially sitting up with me proof reading the final pages till 2.30am prior to printing!

If anyone has not recieved their copy by the end of the week please get in touch as it was posted out on Thursday.

To answer Derek's question, yes a cheque is acceptable.

Thanks Richard.

Trevor Williams

Got one question on the entry form:-

Who should the cheque be made payable to? It says Classic 2CV Racing Club, but the Club Bank account is 2CV Racing Club.

Which one?
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Richard hollis

The Classic 2CV Racing Club please

Simon Crook

Well done Richard and the team, great read thank you, and Merry Christmas
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING