Main Menu

Championship Table

Started by Trevor Williams, September 05, 2008, 14:04:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Williams

Can someone please have a word with BARC to get the Championship table correct!!

This is the ONLY official table, and it is so wrong it is not funny!!

Paul, you are still down as scoring points at Silverstone, even though you didn't race the car!

The fastest lap points for Snett have been awareded to Mark T and Mad Pete, when only one of them can get them (whoever was in the car!), and poor Andy Smith doesn't get any points for Snett at all!!

Gripe over!
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Derek Coghill

Graham didn't get any points for Oulton Park either.

Paul Robertson

I don't even have a license trev.

Trevor Williams

Don't want to keep harping on, but can someone please work out the CORRECT championship positions, taking into account whether or not the drivers have fully complied with the regulations (licence, club membership, BARC registration etc) and give it to BARC so that they can put the right version on their website.
Also, who won the team championship and rookie championship?
Not volunteering!!! Been there, done that!!!!  ;D

Matthew Hollis

Team Championship was won by Tete Rouge/Whitwell, comprising Phil Myatt, Sammie Fritchley and Mark Turner - full list is in the 'Races (not 24hr)' section of this forum.

Steve Panas

Championship and Rookie final table will be here later today

Steve Panas

Fianal Standings. Please check before we submit to BARC

Trevor Williams

Steve
When you send it to BARC, you need to as Nicola to check that everyone is registered for the championship. I don't think Gary is, not sure of anyone else
Trevor

Mary Lindsay

I know I only did the 24 hours at Snetterton but I thought I was registered for the championship. I can't see my name at the bottom of the list. Similarly Barry Sumner who is also a member and raced at the 24 hour is not mentioned. We were in car no. 42.
Is it that we don't even register on the scale because we did only one event?

Trevor Williams

Cheers Matt,
Mary, did you send a championship registration form to BARC? If you did, check with them that they received it, if you didn't, unfortunately you won't be officially registered for the championship
Trevor

Mary Lindsay

QuoteMary, did you send a championship registration form to BARC? If you did, check with them that they received it, if you didn't, unfortunately you won't be officially registered for the championship
Yes I did and Barry and I do feature on the BARC championship list but I can't see our names on the downloadable spreadsheet on this web site "Standings_2008".
It isn't really a problem, I was just interested that's all.