Main Menu

Race Retro

Started by Martin Harrold, March 15, 2008, 15:58:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Harrold

To organise a club stand at Race Retro was a good decision by AB.

Zoe brought her car along, which is in magnificent condition and impressed many visitors. The site was pretty good, and the car coud be seen from some way off. There were lots of browsers, as is inevitable, and some of those could develop into new entries. A number of positive discussions with various very interesting parties were opened up. One or two of those were quite surprising. AB will no doubt say more about those as and when things develop.

I guess much more will emerge in the second and third days.

The site is a bit confusing at first but the show does have a very friendly atmosphere and is full of interest. Having helped with a club stand at the Autosport show some years ago, I would say that Race Retro is a better place to be. It maintains and develops the club profile amongst the right type of racing people, clubs and organisers.
2CV Team LION
2CVParts.com Champions 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022
CITROEN 2CV 24 Hour race winners, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021 & 2022
m: 07973 303982

Paul Robertson

I agree completely martin ,a fabulous show that i think we ought to attend next year as well.To all those who put the effort into organising it ,well done.

Aubrey Brocklebank

:D A big thak you to all those who helped on the stand and especially to Zoe for the car, which looked fantastic.
Aubrey

helen deeley

Paddock Hill Bend is not flat in top!

Simon Crook

Car looks great Zoe, what are those "things" that are between the headlights and the bonnet - is it some aero kit that I have missed ???
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Trevor Williams

Simon
They are the mounting brackets for the auxilliary lights for the 24 hour race
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Chris Yates

That car really does look stunning... Can we get a bigger version for the front page of the site?

Simon Crook

Thanks Trevor, hope you are well have a good weekend
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

helen deeley

Quote from: Chris Yates on April 04, 2008, 09:53:33
That car really does look stunning... Can we get a bigger version for the front page of the site?
Not sure who the rights belong to, as I found it when i was surfing. I was well impressed to see that we had 2 pics in that report!
Right i gotta go finish work & pack..... see y'all shortly!  ;D
Paddock Hill Bend is not flat in top!

Chris Yates

I've put a news item on the main site under latest news (and on the front page) about Zoe's car. It's well worth a look for the pictures that Zoe has provided - the car is absolutely stunning :)