Main Menu

Silverstone April 5th

Started by spanners, March 25, 2008, 20:29:05

Previous topic - Next topic

spanners

Hi folks, can anybody tell me what time it all cracks off on April 5th at Silverstone please?

Of course, the Silverstone website is about as useful as you'd expect ;)
AKA Jonathan. Wanna be racer one day.......................

spanners

Oops, just checked out the BARC website-most helpful :-[

Trevor Williams

Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Andy Craig-Smith

I see we have the Garages !  ;D
Excellent.
Rocket Dog Racing

spanners

VFS Motor Racing Videos

Dear Members, Let me introduce myself, my name is Graham Clark and I have filmed club motorsport throughout the UK and Europe since 1988.
This is just a quick note to say I will be filming throughout the 2008 season.
I will inform all drivers about any filming I do with respect to the 2CV Racing Championship. This is also to confirm that I will be filming at Silverstone 5th April on behalf of Joe Cox and the Rawles Motorsport Austin Healey Race Championship and will also be filming the 2CV practice & races.
Anyone interested in any 2CV Racing films from other years go to www.vfsvideos.co.uk
Regards Graham.

--
Graham Clark
VFS Video & DVD Sales
[email protected]
www.vfsvideos.co.uk
Tel: 01704 225767
Mob: 07500 324477
--

spanners

What a great day I had, thankyou all. Some spectacular racing and I even managed to find shelter from the cold wind at times!

Also good to actually meet some of you too, very friendly bunch of people. :)

Trevor Williams

Bloody good job it was a one day meeting!!! Think it would have been binned like the BSB at Brands today because of the snow!

Cracking races, good to see everyone has read the Blue Book with regards to green flag laps  ;D

Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Chris Yates

Great races guys - well done to all for making it a very entertaining, if cold, Silverstone :)

I've written a race report for race 1, and I'm half way through doing race 2. Pics will be added soon I hope.

Have a look at http://www.2cvracing.org.uk/racereports and tell me if I've got it wrong anywhere ;)

David Sullivan

I watched the start of the first race from the inside of Copse & the racing looking very clean, which is always a good advert for the club.
7 Cars split by just over half a second in a 25 minute race is amazing, although pete looked bored most of the time, his own fault i suppose for being so quick!!!

VFS Motor Racing Videos

Hi Members,
Just to confirm filming of practices and races was carried out at Silverstone on Saturday (5th April) go to
www.vfsvideos.co.uk/2cv.htm#2008
Regards Graham.

Simon Crook

Graham you have an order, it will give me something to watch by the pool 8)
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Geoff Archer

really enjoyed the day, glad to see that cars were checked and stripped
NES 2cv Speed Shop
+44 (0)1609 771313

Frank Barnard

Excellent race reports, Chris. Just like being there, which I wasn't I'm afraid. I didn't drive the Team Fine Print car after all. Not sure who was behind the wheel (wasn't the Stig by any chance?) but, as for me, I was having a cup of tea in Rye and watching the snow come down. Pleasant way to contest the championship but doesn't exactly get the adrenalin flowing, just PG Tips...

Chris Yates

Ok Frank - thanks for letting me know - I'll get the report updated as soon as possible :)

Could have sworn I heard the commentator mention your name, but I guess he was as confused as I was ;)