Main Menu

Race report / photos for 2008 24hr...

Started by Chris Yates, August 12, 2008, 10:42:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Yates

As is traditional just after the 24hr race, can I make a plea for race reports from all teams that were involved in this year's race.

It doesn't have to be a full report, just a run down of your incidents and accidents would do!

Let me know:

• What broke on your cars? Fans, front arms, plug leads, dented wings?
  • Any acts of heroism to fix a car?
  • Acts of heroism on the track?
  • Anything that stood out as a particularly memorable event?

Also, I'm going to try to compile a (rather huge) gallery of photos from the event, so if anyone has pictures that they want to include in that, please let me know and I'll organise with you a method of getting them to me. If there's enough of them (and they're good), then I'll put up a separate album for you on the site :) At the moment I'm going through Maria's photos, and I have to say that a lot of them are very good indeed, so watch this space for when they're uploaded and ready.

RallyRoper

some pictures of the RaceHire.com team here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=54000&l=04e55&id=511562993

What a brilliant weekend,  im completely addicted now and will be fitting in as much racing round my rallying as i can!!

Chris Yates

Thanks for the reports/comments received so far.. Any others?

David Bain

My photographs on Flickr are fairly low-res and not too big for sending over t'internet. Let me know if you want any for the collection and I'll let you have the files.

BFN
David