Main Menu

Serious Enquiry - WANTED - 2 Cars, Prep & Run for the 24hr.

Started by Maxx, January 25, 2009, 19:58:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

This is a serious enquiry.

We are looking for a company/group who are interested in preparing & running 2 cars for the 2CV 24Hr race in August.

* These could be existing cars that you rent out or "new builds" specifically for the race.
* We are looking for field 8 drivers across 2 cars for the event plus would require the cars and support for a test/trackday beforehand.
* At present we have 12 drivers who have expressed a strong interest and who would have sufficient funds, we are therefore confident that we will have 8 confirmed drivers.
* We were gearing up for the 2008 event but felt we had left it too late to get the thing sorted properly.
* I have raced in the 24hrs previously (in 2003) with Team Stinky plus competed in many other 24hr races, the rest of the drivers will be relative novices and certainly will have not driven a 2CV before.
* We are not looking for a "budget option". We realise that to build/prep the cars, carry the spares and provide support is not cheap.

At this stage we are just looking for contact from interested companies or individuals.

Obviously we would prefer someone who has previous 2CV 24hr experience.

Please drop me an email if you think you can help, perhaps detailing very briefly your experience. My email address should be visible in my profile.

Many Thanks

Malcolm (Edeson)

Maxx

Hopefully someone out there can help us, if there is anyone please get in touch asap, over the next few days I will be hunting round for contact details and ringing round those who find.

Malcolm

philip myatt

maxx
give me a ring at work tomorrow 0n 01782 848369 and I'll see if I can put you in touch with the right people.

Cheers

Philip