Main Menu

Let's be careful

Started by Dick Roberts (Web admin), December 03, 2004, 01:51:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Dick Roberts (Web admin)

Posted by Orange Boy on June 17, 2003 at 22:38:21:

There's a lot went right about the event, there was a lot for everyone to learn and I'm sure given an opportunity to implement the lessons learned at this year's event it could even better.

I acknowledge not being able to definitively answer where you finished is fairly fundamental. It is unfortunate that this - out off the 99/100 that went right - was the one to go wrong.

Autotrader and others, I understand, put a bucket load of cash into this event. Let's allow them to reap the benefits as much as possible and shield them from the difficulties. Having got them on board I'd hate for them to jump off just as things really get going.

Make no mistake this race is big, I understand Radio LeMans were referring to it, so too was the commentator at Brands Hatch! This on a weekend with GP & LeMans. We've done it once in this format and I'm sure we could make it bigger - which benefits everyone.

I've got friends who, never having been to a race meeting are asking when next years event will take place.