Main Menu

Now is the time to enter

Started by Steve Panas, April 28, 2009, 16:55:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Panas

All drivers and helpers at Silverstone have been the official entry form for the 24 hour race for 2009. If anybody requires an entry form also please either contact myself or Paul at Tete Rouge for one. Now the interesting bit as we go into yet another bank holiday - the price.
This year after discusions with BARC the price has been agreed at £1790. This represents an increase of 1.7% over last year. The price includes garage use for the entire meeting and Friday test sessions. These are likely to run as they did last year with two in the morning and two in the afternoon. Due to the success of the after race entertainment and food we will be repeating this with just a £1 donation to the marshalls fund required.
Day membership remains at £30 per driver for the meeting. Please note that this year and ongoing that this will be required to be paid with the entry before the meeting. Your drivers will know whether they are members or not.
Completed entry forms can be submitted with a minimum deposit of £400 during May & June. The balance will be required no later than July 28th. All entries received before May 31st [Cadwell meeting, I should be there] will be entered into the free fuel draw. This year the winner will receive a refund of their fuel cost for the race and two further lucky will receive two half price tickets to the dinner dance.
Any further questions please ask directly to myself or Paul :) :)

Flying Dutchman Niels

Hello Steve,

Here Niels from the FD racing team. Can you please send me an entry form so I can fill it in and pay the agreed fee.

My email is [email protected].

Thanks and best regards,

Niels van Loenen
FD Racing

Olly Doctrove

Hi there

Olly Doctrove at 101Motorsport.
I am entering a College whose crew will be made up of students.

[email protected]
07796 412159

Thanks