Main Menu

Camshaft needed urgently

Started by FastKars, July 04, 2009, 18:39:05

Previous topic - Next topic

FastKars

Hi all,

As we recently blew up one of our engines during testing at the Zolder circuit we only have one camshaft left, so we do not have a spare engine for the 24 hrs at snetterton.
We do not have enough time to sent a camshaft to GB and wait for it to be modified and returned, so I have the following urgent question:

Is there anyone who has a spare officially modified Classic 2CV Racing Club camshaft left and is also willing to sent it to me next week?
It would be appreciated tremendously!

Thanks in advance!

regards Kars

FD Racing Team

Paul Robertson

Call wayne cowling on+447768441094 or+441945860409

Simon Crook

Kars

If Wayne can't help out I have one boxed ready to go.

Simon

Paul I take it we will not need it for a bit ::)
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

FastKars

Simon,

I just called Wayne and he is off to Portugal this week, so I would like to grap your offer with both hands!
If you can sent me a mail ([email protected]) I can give you my address etcetera...

Kars

Simon Crook

Hi Kars YHM

Glad to help out, I will need a camshaft from Kent in return for this one, as we are just about to rebuild one of my engines, if that is ok with you? (sorry about this, but I had four camshafts done at kent at the beginning of the season, I have lent two out and have nothing returned!)

I will get it shipped as soon as I can, I will let you know the shipping cost before I send the camshaft, I will see what one of my sponsors say (DHL) but as my season is over they may not be able to help out.

regards

Simon
LUMACA RACING

FastKars

Hi Simon,

We have received the camshaft!
Thanks again big time for your great help and see you at Snett!

regards

Kars

FD 2cv racing

Simon Crook

A pleasure, see you at Snetterton.

good luck
LUMACA RACING