Main Menu

2CVParts.com Championship standings (after Mallory)

Started by Matthew Hollis, May 25, 2010, 20:23:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew Hollis

See attached.

There are one or two names that I expected to see on BARC's list, but apparently are not registered for the championship.  Remember, to be elegible for points you have to register for the championship by filling out the form that is attached to the back of the technical regulations.

If you think you have done this but are not included in the table, then speak with Nicola Bush at the BARC pronto, and then let me know please and I will re-calculate the scores.

Re-calculated table now attached

Simon Crook

Hi Matt

I am not on the list and I am registered for the championship - even says so on the BARC website and I was on the last pints list!

Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Matthew Hollis

Hi Simon,

Well, that's good enough for me! I'll amend the table to include you (you were one of the notable names missing!) The last points list I did not knowing who was registered for the championship so everyone got included.  It does seem a bit silly that being a fully paid up racing member of the 2CV Racing Club does not automatically entitle you to score points - perhaps this is something you can discuss with the BARC Phil?

Trevor Williams

More something that would need to be discussed with the MSA. In order to enter a National B race you must be a member of the organising club. BARC are the organising club, the 2CV racing club is not. Therefore you've got to be a member of BARC.
The fact that the regs a couple of years back said thet the 2CV racing club was the organisre very nearly resulted in the Championship not receiving MSA approval.
And it ain't exactly news that you have to be registered with BARC to score points!
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Simon Crook

Hi Matt,

just spoke to Nicola regarding my entry, I registered on line so no form was needed ;D
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING