Main Menu

Live TV from racing at Mallory Park - May 15

Started by Martin Harrold, November 19, 2009, 21:31:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Williams

Derek
The 2CVs were the best behaved at doing rolling starts!! A couple of the other races started with some cars still going down Stebbe Straight!!
Must be all the practice we all get doing the 24 hour race!
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Paul Robertson

Excellent grill footage roo,car looks a bit too tail happy .How much fuel does the Fox car lose!!!!

Simon Crook

Quote from: Paul Robertson on May 17, 2010, 17:49:41
Excellent grill footage roo,car looks a bit too tail happy .How much fuel does the Fox car lose!!!!
Paul the answer to your question - LOTS at one stage I thought my washers had started on there own!
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Derek Coghill

Yes, lots of fuel....that's the group I was in.

Simon Crook

just watched the races -  ;D ;D ;D I am sure that this is from all of us a BIG THANK YOU to Martin and all involved for all the hard work in making this happen, I wonder if motors tv would be interested in the 24hr race?

I would also like to say a personal thank you to Martin Harold, Keith Shoebridge, Paul & Sammie and the club who without these I would not have been able to race - cheers
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Chris Yates

Maria's photos from Mallory are up, here: http://www.2cvracing.org.uk/gallery/category/24-mallory-160510

Just been watching the highlights from Motors TV, and it seems they only showed race 2 as part of the highlights. I guess I'll have to wait for the DVD.

David Bain

Congratulations all round. I couldn't get there on Saturday so I've just watched the highlights and thought it reflected well on everyone involved. The racing was excellent and the camerawork and direction first class. The commentators deserve a special mention because they were enthusiastic, didn't natter for its own sake and gave the racing just the right mix of funny and serious. Here's to the next time.

Andy Craig-Smith

I've copied to 2 races on to a dvd, if anyone has any server space spare I can upload them for all to see.

Looks like David was I bit naughty in the esses last lap !! and he knew it. ;D
Rocket Dog Racing

Chris Yates

Lien93

Andy Craig-Smith

1.3Gig chris, can't place on youtube as each race from paddock to interview is about 20mins and they have a policy of no more than 10mins.
Rocket Dog Racing

Chris Yates

I've sent you a personal message, Andy. I'm sure we should be able to do something with the footage, somehow.

It's just a bit big for most people to download as-is, but there's ways and means :)

Lien93

You can put more than 10 mins on Google video, you can put as much as you want on there.