Main Menu

Team Championship standings (after Mallory)

Started by Matthew Hollis, May 20, 2010, 23:40:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew Hollis

Current standings:

1st - Tete Rouge - Fritchley/Robinson/Myatt - 54 pts
2nd - Gadget Racing #6 - Cowling/Clarke - 43
3rd - Gadget Racing #5 - Panas/Bousfield - 42
4th - Hollis Motorsport - Hollis/Hollis/Hollis - 36
5th - Team Asquith - Fox/Fox/Graham - 26

The eagle eyed among you might have spotted a personnel change on the tete rouge team - seeing as Phil came out of 'retirement' earlier than expected I thought I should include him (plus it made no difference to the cadwell score).

Driver's championship standings will be with you......ummm......sometime, maybe this year? Once again, the BARC are finding it a mammoth task to send me a list of drivers registered for the championship  ::)

Alec Graham

Surely the drivers champioship need only contain the points scorers.? I'll double up with the foxes (if they'll have me)

Martin Asquith-Fox

Oh I feel wanted at last!!! Thanks Alec of coarse we will have you on board, that's if you can put up with the old man?

Paul Robertson

Who was that new bloke that raced with you at the weekend martin ?Big grin on his face on a few occasions .I don't think i've seen him before.

Martin Asquith-Fox

It was some old waif and stray I picked up on my way to the circuit!
The smile reduced as the day went on though :)

Matthew Hollis

Quote from: Alec Graham on May 21, 2010, 19:43:47
Surely the drivers champioship need only contain the points scorers.? I'll double up with the foxes (if they'll have me)

The trouble is, I don't know which drivers are registered for the championship (i.e. which drivers are eligible to score points) - it can make a huge difference to the championship.  Normally I wouldn't bother worrying about it until Snet but there were definitely people at Mallory who were not registered for the championship.  Of course, I could just include everyone, but that would mean there would be over 120 people in the championship table by the end of the year!  :o

I'll add you to Team Asquith, hopefully that will bring them a bit closer!