Main Menu

Want to try a 2CV for the first time, possibly to join 24hr

Started by jamesbromley, July 21, 2010, 08:34:51

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesbromley

Good afternoon

Been amusing myself for an hour looking through the site, previously been here a couple of years ago when again I was considering the 24hr.

I would really like to have a play in a car sometime soon on a track day or test day - on the back of which, try and find a seat for this year's 24hr race.

I used to race a few years ago, am not a liability in a car and would want to be playing in a team with ambitions for mid grid!

Best

James

Nick Roads

There was one other driver looking for a car, last week - there is a possible car , costs would be around £ 1750 for a seat assuming you have MSA licence including fuel etc but no catering etc. Testing would be on the Friday at Snetterton. Car is one that has been running mid field in championship this year and would be setup for the 24 hours by one of the top running teams was the theory! If that is of interest email me at [email protected] or ring on 07973 862525 and I will see if I can sort something out.

gregpage

Hi James, we've had a driver drop out of our team and so are currently looking for a new member, we have done the race twice previously, 2007 and 2008, if you are interested please contact me on 07711021227. Thanks Greg Page