Main Menu

2011 Classic 2CV Racing Club Membership

Started by Jill Myatt, November 15, 2010, 14:38:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Jill Myatt

Please open file and print off to complete your membership application for 2011. This is for associate, full and racing members.

I have emailed the form to current and past members, however, some of the email addresses are incorrect so if you haven't received one I must have incorrect details for you - kindly let me know your correct email address.

Racing members should apply as soon as possible so that we can send out the race entry forms and so that if you have a preference on a race number (not 1 – 20) you will get priority on allocation.

Kindly print the form(s), complete and send to Philip Myatt at the address shown along with your payment. 

Thanks and regards.

Jill

gadget

Jill,i don't know if you're having a blonde moment here?
if you have sent an e-mail to someone but to a wrong address i don't think you would get a response from that person,because they
wouldn't know that they had not recieved it,------ would they?
he he just taking the watsname

Jill Myatt

Ha Ha Wayne - if only you had read my post correctly you would understand that if people haven't received an email from me it means that the address is incorrect. Therefore, they can download a form from the forum. That, of course, is hoping that if people haven't had an email that they do log on to the forum. I will be posting out forms to those who I know never go online at all though. :)