Main Menu

The 2011 Matchmaking Thread

Started by Forter, October 27, 2010, 10:55:11

Previous topic - Next topic

gregpage

Hi

We have available a drive for the 24hour competed and finished since 2007 ring  Greg on 07711021227

wooky123

hey guys i have been wanting to be involved with the 24 hour race but didn't know whether teams wanted more drivers... please let me know if there is anyone in need of another driver :)

badgaroo

we are still looking for one driver email me on [email protected] if your interested

Keller Jim

We are a rookie team, but due to some bad luck and inepititude, we are seeking 2 drivers to join our team, Keller.

We cannot vouch for how competitive we will be, but are looking to finish and enjoy the experience.

We are not selling a seat but would look for a contribution towards the entry fee and fuel.

Please post back if of interest.

Jim

drivemanagement

Hi

I have 4 drivers looking for a car to compete in for this year!, they have budget and are looking for an arrive and drive package. I know timescales are short but does anybody know of a car/team that is available?

They are a good mixture of drivers, from a top professional down to occasional racers.

Call me on 0788 980 4226

Cheers

Ben

gregpage

Hi
We still  have a place for one driver as Malcolm Edison has now joined us.Car has two sammi Fritchley engines plus another  spare so  a competitive car .Ring greg 07711021227

steve walford

Due to one of our team not passing his ards test we are looking for a fourth driver

We are a novice team so are not expecting to be competitive, just looking to finish and have the best experience/fun possible. ;D 

If you are interested call Steve on 07976731187 or Email [email protected]

dunc

Quote from: Keller Jim on July 15, 2011, 21:43:51
We are a rookie team, but due to some bad luck and inepititude, we are seeking 2 drivers to join our team, Keller.

We cannot vouch for how competitive we will be, but are looking to finish and enjoy the experience.

We are not selling a seat but would look for a contribution towards the entry fee and fuel.

Please post back if of interest.

Jim
Hi Jim, I have sent you an email regarding this and also a PM through this site with my phone no. etc.

Rgds,

Dunc.

gregpage

We have now confirmed our final driver so seat now taken thanks

badgaroo

We still have one remaining seat cost is £1500, includes fuel and day membership to the club if its needed, in fact pretty much everything inclusive except getting the the race, your own food and any damage caused to the car (can explain more if needed), the only extra should you require is a team t-shirt and or cap but only of you want one.  Anyone seriously interested please email me [email protected].

keith

we still have one seat available for the 24HR. The seat is all inclusive at a cost of £1800.00.

Contact me on 0797 444 7 111 or [email protected]

gadget

i can't believe how much you lot want to charge for a drive in the 24hrs
we are an experienced team that ussually don't do too bad and i don't have
a driver that pays more than £1000-00. if they do it's because of a stupid amount of damage.
in 12 years of doing 24hrs iv'e only had 1 person pay over.
we may still be interested in 1 more driver.
you will need to be good, quick,careful, and do as you are told.
if you think you may be this person give me a ring.
my number is 07768441094.
the cost is 1k approx. this depends on damage, but includes food all weekend and a fully crewed front running car.
oh the other thing is you will need to be up to speed on your eating and drinking,cos we do like to
get a bit pissed and eat well.
if there is anyone still looking give me a ring.
i would really like someone used to a 2cv
cheers gadget

Paul Robertson

Work out the true cost wayne,especially if you are relying on others to prep the car.not just the entry ,fuel ,tyres food etc,but the cost of prep and the cost of repair,the cost of building/rebuiding at least two engines ,rolling roading them.getting from the other end of the country with everything .Not much change ,if any ,out of £6000 in reality

Derek Coghill

I suddenly find that I have 2 spaces in my driver line-up! Anyone interested? It's not the fastest car in the world but it's reliable (finished 10th last year); 24hr novices welcome.

Just do what Sean says....!

Sean