Main Menu

Silverstone

Started by Trevor Williams, April 05, 2011, 13:26:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Williams

Hope everyone enjoys the lie in at Silverstone!! Sign-on not until 15:40 according to the latest timetable!!
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Christine Savage

but watch out if you;re new to the circuit as the new driver briefing times are much earlier... see final instructions for details!

Nick Grant

I assume the relatively recent changes to the Grand Prix circuit haven't affected the "National" circuit but I haven't raced at Silverstone for two or three years. I wasn't intending to attend the new driver briefing but maybe I should just in case.

Any good advice welcomed. Thanks.

Nick.

Simon Crook

Have a great weekend - sorry we can't be with you  8)
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Trevor Williams

Nick
No need to attend a new drivers briefing if you have raced on the National circuit before. The only thing that has changed is the position of the start lights which are now further down the track.
Trevor

Steve Panas

Does that make it a shorter lap then?? ;D

Trevor Williams

Could be!! I don't think the position of the finish line has changed, so only the first lap is shorter!!
Though one does have to be a short-asre in order to be able to stand up on the starting gantry!!

Martyn Daniel

No issues for you, Trevor?  ;D

Nick Grant

Trevor,

Thanks for the info.

Nick.

Martin Riman

Does anyone have a spare ticket for tomorrow please ? Im coing over for the races

Cheers
Martin

Paul Robertson

What a brilliant weekend, if a little busy for some. Thanks must go to Steve P for the loan of the trailer for scrap removal and to darren for the use of the silver bullet. A fantastic drive from the back of the grid by Simon Clarke for a well deserved win was great to watch.

Nick Roads

quirky video via 2cv racing facebook page - 90 seconds with quite a few incidents caught on film  http://youtu.be/uIWzWBHe6_4

Derek Coghill