Main Menu

Road Car For Sale

Started by jamesgraham, June 10, 2012, 17:23:43

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesgraham

I have a standard road going 2CV Dolly for sale.

The car has been in the family for around 25 years, we were the second owners of the car which, but has been off the road for the past few years. My father and I restored the car around 15 years ago and put a new chassis under it.

I haven't had a good look around the car recently but it has been sat on my mum's driveway for the last few years so the floors are rotten, the tyres are flat, the bonnet is a bit green and the front scuttle panel is scabby. It did start and run last year when curiosity got the better of me!

This is the only place I have advertised the car as I want it to go to a good home. The car has a lot of sentimental value as my dad bought it for my mum. Dad died recently and mum has finally decided to sell the car after I said I would give it a good send off by advertising it to the 2CV racing community. Dad and I built, and competed in, a few rally cars in our time and he always joked that he was going to turn mum's 2CV into a race car so it would be nice if parts of it actually did end up doing a few laps somewhere.

The car is based in South Staffordshire about a mile from junction 11 of the M6.

steve walford

Hi  could you send me your phone number to [email protected], i'll give you a call     thanks steve