Main Menu

SPA 2012 (26 - 28 Oct) for teams who competed at Snetterton

Started by Nick Roads, August 30, 2012, 20:34:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Roads

I know there have been posts on this before but just to update them in one place on a new thread

Any team that entered UK 2CV class can make a discounted entry for the 2CVRT 24 Hour race at Spa 24-27 October 2012.
The fee is £ 1190 paid to the UK Club - same bank and payment details as for UK race. Drop me a line to say you have paid or to discuss payments. Detailed Entry forms will not be issued for a few more weeks.

The payment terms have changed slightly so full payment is now required by September 14 2012. They will probably have a period after that where entries can be made but will be at a higher price.

Racing regs are as for the UK series - special regs will come out in October. Main difference from Uk regs expected is that race seat must be stamped within last 5 years.
Drivers need to have National A licences and fireproof leggings, vest on top of UK requirements. May need to hire a different type of transponder as Belgian ones did not work in UK.

My car (40) paid and entered this week - cost £ 220 for a euroshuttle return ticket for small motorhome and trailer if that helps anyone planning. So will be similar or possibly lower cost in travel and race entry fee from Bristol than doing Snetterton!

Qualifying may take place Saturday morning now with scrutineering Friday night. Testing on Friday is NOT included in the price but may be, 2CVRT still negotiating on that point with the circuit - will update when I hear.