Main Menu

Notice of AGM

Started by Christine Savage, September 12, 2012, 00:44:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Christine Savage

Please be advised that the AGM will be held on 17th November 2012 at the Angel Hotel in Market Harborough, Leicestershire, from 3pm until 5pm.

A formal notice of AGM will be issued in due course.

Christine

Christine Savage

A note from our Chairman

"I have been made aware this week that there has been some problems with informing all members of the proposed upcoming AGM next week.  Notifying all members 21 days in advance is a requirement in our rules and failure to do so could render any meeting void.  Accordingly and to err on the safe side I have (after consultation with the Board) decided to postpone the AGM to a later date, probably in late January.  I would like to apologise to all those who were planning to attend but in the circumstances the Board feel that a properly constituted meeting is a better option for the club than a meeting which could be open to later question.  Notification of the rearranged  meeting will be given in accordance with the rules in due course. The regulations will be submitted to BARC shortly but subject to the proviso that minor amendments may be required after the AGM."