Main Menu

Spa 24 hours

Started by Steve Sykes, September 18, 2012, 15:28:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Sykes

I am getting a number of Belgians contacting me asking if I know anyone who wants to drive at Spa - it's the last weekend of October this year. So in no particular order;

Hybrid (BMW engine) - looking for 3000 euros - Orran Mikulinski (who was in the winning car at Snetterton this year), [email protected]. Speaks good English.

Prototype - looking for 2 or 3 drivers at 2000-2500 euros each. [email protected]

Prototype - looking to either rent the whole car or 2-3 drivers, price negotiable depending on package. [email protected] Speaks English.

Amelioree - car no 88 - 1200 euros for practice, 6 hours racing, being fed! Patrick Cousin, [email protected]

Classic - looking for 2 drivers at 1500 euros each - Yvonnic Gablier, [email protected]  Speaks English

Hybrid - 13000 euros for the hire of the car, mechanics, ie the full package, all you have to do is drive. This is the winning car from Snetterton.

Either e-mail people direct if you are interested, and say you have heard of them through me, or contact me direct at [email protected]

Steve