Main Menu

Snails Pace

Started by shorty, March 03, 2013, 12:06:12

Previous topic - Next topic

shorty

Congratulations to Matt for a really excellent edition of snails Pace. the best yet I reckon!

Matthew Hollis

No problem, glad it's appreciated! The annual is next up, should be done before the first race (that's the plan anyway!).  And then, maybe, a total re-design......

Mick Storey

I agree - well done Matt. Now, can anyone explain that when I finished 5th and 7th in the races at Oulton, I ended up 9th in the championship after that race. I was perp☺lexed. The entry has gone in for two cars today. As far as leaps of faith go, the Grand Canyon has nowt on this

Matthew Hollis

Quote from: Mick Storey on March 04, 2013, 21:30:04
I agree - well done Matt. Now, can anyone explain that when I finished 5th and 7th in the races at Oulton, I ended up 9th in the championship after that race. I was perp☺lexed. The entry has gone in for two cars today. As far as leaps of faith go, the Grand Canyon has nowt on this

All to do with the fact that drivers who share the car score points for each other, so whilst you might have only 4 cars in front of you, there could in effect be 8 drivers.  Believe me, it would be an awful lot easier to do the scoring if the whole sharing rule wasn't there, but I think a lot of people might not like that  :o

Mick Storey

Cant get excited, the house is full of old bits of tin anyway ;D