Main Menu

So who's racing in 2013 then?

Started by Richard hollis, February 10, 2013, 22:46:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard hollis

I'm just putting the finishing touches to the 2013 Season Preview article for the Snails Pace that Matt is producing and should be through your doors very soon. For this article I've made some guesses as to who is out next season. However if you could let me know if you are racing or you know who else is, then I can make my article more accurate!

Thanks

Rich

Simon Crook

YEP after been stuck in Africa for over a year (and still here at the moment) the MINT GREEN MACHINE will be back
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Steve Jaques

I'll be out sharing the car with Richard Lambert who raced in our 24hour team last year.

Derek Coghill

Not a full season, but will try to do more than just the 24hr.

Can you send me the end-of-last-year's Snail's Paces too? I think I had the first one, maybe two.

Mick Storey

Hopefully we will have Rosie and Tick Tock out all season.

Matthew Hollis

Quote from: Derek Coghill on February 11, 2013, 19:30:18
Not a full season, but will try to do more than just the 24hr.

Can you send me the end-of-last-year's Snail's Paces too? I think I had the first one, maybe two.

Will do, you haven't had it yet as it isn't finished! Should be done by the end of the month

Richard hollis

Steve, good news, what colour is your car? (you will see why I ask when you read the magazine!)

Thanks

Rich

gadget

hi rich,
we will be out in force as ever.
Gadget & The Big Mean Clarke Machine in TGR1

Dog Food Lien & Pole Position Pete in TGR2

and it also looks like........

Ainslie Allday Bootfelt & Mr Roockhopper himself are out in
TGR3  aka katie price.no

"The Grateful Shed"

Richard hollis

Thanks Wayne,

Will Anslie's car be in Team Gadget colours or in Hollis Motorsport blue?

Rich

Glenn Oswin

I'll be doing the full season, nice to see Simon Crook coming to play.

Cheers Glenn.

Simon Crook

Quote from: Glenn Oswin on February 14, 2013, 01:17:17
I'll be doing the full season, nice to see Simon Crook coming to play.

Cheers Glenn.

Thanks Glenn  8) Really looking forward to getting back racing, I am hoping to do the whole season Glenn, if I can't, as a team we will be definitely being doing the 24hr
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

steve walford

I'll be out to play but sharing the car with nick clarke, last years mechanic and 24hr driver

Frank Barnard

I plan to be out in a Hollis car at Donington, Silverstone & Brands 27 years after my first 2CV season in '96 (Rookie Of The Year at Mondello, no less)...

Martin Harrold

Team Fine Print No.97 will be doing the full Championship series, with drivers to be advised shortly. Our other car, No.47, will be out at Donington with Jon Davis, at Croft with Jon and Paul Rowland and at Mallory with Jon and me.
2CV Team LION
2CVParts.com Champions 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022
CITROEN 2CV 24 Hour race winners, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021 & 2022
m: 07973 303982

Caryl Wills

I'll be out to play all season in car 36 (ex NES car), sharing the car with newcomers Kris Tovey and David Fisk. We'll be running with Nick Roads and Team Crisis.