Main Menu

Dinner/Dance 2013 invitation and reply form

Started by Matthew Hollis, August 26, 2013, 20:14:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew Hollis

Hi everyone,

Please find attached this year's Dinner/Dance invitation and separate reply form. You will see that this year you have a choice of food, so it is imperative you let me know what you want, or it will just be bread and cheese for you.

As the event was a sell-out last year, I expect the same this year. Consequently, payment must be made by the 30th September - failure to do this will mean you are not attending  :'(

If you want to attend remember to do the following:

• send me the reply form with all the details filled out
  • make payment by one of the 3 ways available, and make sure you note this on the reply form
  • book your accommodation wherever you want to stay (this is not part of the price and will not be done for you)
  • turn up wearing something smart (you won't get chucked out if you turn up in jeans and t shirt but you will stand out like a sore thumb)

Hope that is all clear enough - all club members will receive a copy of the invite and form in the post if you don't want to print it yourself.

I will keep a regular list of confirmed attendees on this forum, so if you think you have told me you are attending (and have paid) and are not on the list then best contact me asap!

Hope to see you all there  ;D

Matthew Hollis

Also to clarify the event is open to all, you do not have to be a club member to attend, so bring as many guests as you want.