Main Menu

Matchmaking Thread for 2013 24 Hour Race for Teams and Drivers

Started by mattab, March 10, 2013, 17:51:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick clarke

Due to a change in circumstances car 55 has 1 drive available we finished 10th last year
And have been been running well all season
anyone intrested can call steve Walford on 07976 731187 or me on 07970604108

Glenn Oswin

Hello, I'm still looking for 2 drivers.Car 33 fee includes damage and food.  If your interested could you please let me know asap as i need to make a decision on whether to enter to not, and want to give caterers, helpers and drivers enough notice.

Thanks Glenn.

Sorry forgot to leave contact details. Contact me through the forum or 07866 166496. Cheers.   

Dartiailh

Hi all,

I am after a last minute drive in the 24 hr at Snett, I have recently got my racing licence and my only experience is a track day & test day at Brands in a 2CV.

As I am part of the MIM entourage I wont need catering or accommodation.

Please give me a call on 07867502455

Cheer

James Dartiailh

indigorallye

Hi,
I'm looking to take drive in a 24hour race next year and looking at various options.
What sort of budget would I need for an all inclusive arrive & drive?
mike AT 106maxi DOT co DOT uk
Thanks.

indigorallye

naughtybear

hi I am sure one of the other members will be able to help - but I think they may have been busy at the 24 hrs at spa this last couple weeks

rr Naughtybear
Naughtybear - powered by roarspeed!

Sammie Fritchley

Quote from: indigorallye on October 23, 2013, 21:40:52
Anybody able to give me a clue?
Thanks.
£1500/£2000 it depends on the deal really(post race repairs,food accomodation ) ,if someone is subsidising the other drivers it might be less.

indigorallye

With those prices in mind, racing with you guys has now been added to the list for next season.
I just hope the dates don't clash with my other races.