Main Menu

Dinner/Dance 2013 - quick update

Started by Matthew Hollis, October 05, 2013, 17:48:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew Hollis

So the closing date has come and gone, the obligatory late comers have crept in, so I can confirm we have 65 attendees. The remaining 5 seats will now be offered to guests of the club (e.g. BARC, 2CVGB etc.). If there are any seats left after that process, then anybody still wishing to attend will be offered the chance in the first week of November.

So if you do still wish to attend please just drop me an email at [email protected] but hold off on paying until I can be sure there is a seat available (which there probably won't be!)  :'(

I will post some details about the hotel/parking in due course.

Thank you
Matthew

Francis Rottenburg

Matt, I'm getting serious grief from the management about dress code: long? short? smart? casual?  Black tie is pretty easy for the blokes but girls?  Help me out please  ;D F.

Matthew Hollis

Dress code is smart, not strictly black tie though a lot of people go for that. Some go for long, some for short, whatever you prefer!

Simon Crook

Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

gadget

Andrew Bull

your team requires proper dress code francis.  Definitely fancy!!  and posh with full regalia to go with it.  My misus is definitely frocking it up. 
Andrew Bull
TĂȘte Rouge Racing with Habitabull & Propolis
Rookie Champion       2022
team champions         1998 2000 2008 2009 2013
24hr winners               2005 2006 2009 2010 
championship winner 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2013