Main Menu

2014 regs

Started by Simon Crook, November 29, 2013, 23:26:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Crook

When are we likely to see the 2014 regs - I have a car in what seems like a million bits awaiting a new chassis, don't want to do anything until I have read the regs and what was agreed at the AGM regarding chassis's and engine options.
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Trevor Williams

Simon
Possibly January, more than likely February, and could even be March....
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Sammie Fritchley

Hi Simon the regs will be submitted to the MSA soon but there is no reason why you can't change your chassis, as previous years the only permitted chassis' are Original Citroen from ECAS, Frome from Mike Cooper or SLC race chassis from Ken Hanna. as for engine rules, their the same just a couple of reworded sentences for clarity. :)

naughtybear

Hi Guys , do we have any update on the 2014 regs as yet please?
Naughtybear - powered by roarspeed!

gadget

let's go bear hunting

Chris Yates

Regs not ratified by BARC yet but see news item on front page of main website for a document explaining changes

Pete Sparrow

Its now March  ???  :-X  :o
Still no regs. Just as well i haven't started the car yet then.
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Chris Yates

Don't ask me :) Just as soon as I thought I had figured out where on the BARC site they put things, they have a redesign, and there's nothing there now!

Chris Yates

Simon Crook

couple of questions about the 2014 Regs

1 - Page 24: What is Illustration D, I know its been the same drawing for a few seasons now, is the drawing incomplete? I know what its for just thinking out loud for any newbies......

2 - Page 23: is Mr Philip Myatt still the drivers rep?

3 - Why are all the changes in yellow and some of the wording alterations still showing I am sure that there is a reason for it, seems a little strange
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

RLambert

It also implies that the Pembrey enduro is part of the championship, section 1.5  :P

Has anyone received this graphic?

"7.3.5 - An illustration showing all areas for championship graphics will be supplied with the 2014 Classic 2CV Racing Club membership package and and failure to display designated graphics will contravene these regulations."

gadget

I have not had any info regarding decals etc. or a package.
yes the pembrey enduro is part of the championship, although when it was first suggested at the agm it was not. but then, it was going to be free ish.
it is now cheaper ish, just,but championship.
no I haven't seen a graphic.
I think the bear is still in hibernation

Derek Coghill

Started the car, Pete? I can't start mine; Christian's got the battery, ignition and what remains of the engine... D.