Main Menu

Spa 2014

Started by neandethal, March 19, 2014, 16:29:33

Previous topic - Next topic

neandethal

Hi,

i am planning on taking my car (#50, The Pie men) to Spa (Oct 17/18/19?)this year for the first time with one of my Uk 24 hour team members and would be intersted to hear from anybody interested in making the driver numbers up, would prefer a team of 4. i will operate an open book costing model so straight split of all costs with complete transparency, although this does mean i cant quote a figure up front, i am sure others can give indictaive costs.
Being fussy as i dont want to cock around with moving seat and driving positions, the closer to 6 foot tall and approx 13 stone the better!! :) :)
Would also be happy to talk to people about pitcrew support

cheers, Ian.

Nick Roads

Just using this thread for an update on the Spa plan.

It would help if anyone thinking of entering a car this year contacts me in the next week on email or at Outlon. I know that Ian Arnold (above) is interested and I plan to take my car and possibly 1 other I am aware of at the moment.

2CVRT are keen to see if they can get 10 UK cars to come over and if so could offer a very low entry price which would be below the UK price for cars that race at Anglesey and thus do both races.

Possibly less than £ 1250 per car but it depends on how many likely to go. Testing is extra on Friday but optional , 250 euros in last couple of years

We have had around 4 cars in the last few years at a slightly higher price. If it is 4 cars then the price will be higher so wanted to get an idea of numbers and can get some firm prices which I will post and include in the next newsletter.

nick nice toes

Hi all.
we are planning on taking 2 cars to spa this year  :)
car 89 and 16
will confirm at oulton on saturday.
Would be good to see a few more cars there from our series.
Nick

RLambert

Hopefully I'll get car 43 out there  :)

Mick Storey

Rosie Racing will be there in our championship wining car

Nick clarke

Which car is that 1 mick ? Have I seen it ?

Mick Storey

Paul

Quote from: Mick Storey on March 26, 2014, 20:27:58
Rosie Racing will be there in our championship wining car
Is that red wining or white wining mick? After last year will Katie be allowed wining?

Ken Hanna

Martin Harrold

I did the Club Spa two-hour race about 14 years ago.

I'll talk to the team about whether we should do the 2014 race, so put us down as a maybe.
2CV Team LION
2CVParts.com Champions 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022
CITROEN 2CV 24 Hour race winners, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021 & 2022
m: 07973 303982

Louis

I think we are hoping to get to Spa, so put us down as a maybe too.