Main Menu

Cadwell BBQ

Started by Katy Storey, July 01, 2014, 22:34:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Katy Storey

Saturday night of Cadwell is club BBQ night. Bring your own beverages, I shall chef unless anyone else would like to offer. There will be music and food so I hope to see you all there! Only 3 weekends to go!

RLambert

That sounds great.

Will the weather be nice?  :)

Katy Storey

Pete Sparrow

Well done Katy. Top job on the organising and food. I think the club should have supplied a few crates but thanks to the Gadget cool box we all managed.
Overall a very enjoyable weekend!
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Katy Storey

Thanks Chef/Fireman Pete! And thank you so much to everyone who helped out with the BBQ. Now that we've done one I shall plan some more for next season so let me know any suggestions i.e. lighting. But such a great weekend, cannot wait for Anglesey, see you all there!

Chris Yates

Thanks guys for organising such a great BBQ - much appreciated by all!

Paul

Yes,thank you Katy.

RLambert

Brilliant, really made the weekend!

Thank you.

gadget

I think everyone would agree and like to say thankyou.
great barbee.
lovely atmosphere afterwards at my motorhome with a nice big crowd having lots of chat and a bloody good laugh.
the only puzzle is where the hell all the beer disappeared to after we went to bed!!!!????
those young whippersnappers can't harf keep up a good pace!! in the drinking and the racing as well so it seems.

a big well done to all the new kids on the block.
5 kids at the front for the 2nd race was very impressive. looks like we have to up our game.
<edited>
well done to carol, or is it caryll? who knows, even the commentator was confused. I'm sure he had the biggest shock when he?she got out of the car for the interview!! well done to chris as well for his first win.
also abig well done to matt for the pole and to Louis for his good show this weekend.

see you all at angelsey and looking forward to a big weekend.
if anyone wants tyres buffed don't leave it until the last minute.
Gadget

barney rubble

Chris I read Wayne's post yesterday and found it to be factual and correct can you tell me why you feel the need to edit this post  I am sure many other people would agree with Wayne!!!!!

Chris Yates

Firstly, it was not wholly my decision to remove part of Wayne's post. However, I do agree that what was posted was getting a little personal and bordering on a personal attack.

This is part of the agreement that everyone confirms they will adhere to when they sign up to the forum:

"You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise", etc.

And finally... This was a thread about a BBQ, not about driving standards!

barney rubble

Thank for the reply so really all you are are saying is that it was posted in the wrong thread so maybe the complete post should be re posted  under the "driving standards" thread