Main Menu

Started by Mervyn Rundle, November 24, 2014, 10:36:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Mervyn Rundle

With 2014 drawing to a conclusion in such dramatic style there have been a few moments to draw breath before 2015.

However I can now give you the provisional dates and tracks for next year:

March 28th - Oulton Park
April 11/12 - Brands Hatch
May 16/17 -  Cadwell
July 11/12 -  Croft
Aug 22/23 -  Anglesey 24 hour

The Croft meeting is likely to include a 2 hour endurance race similar to that at Pembrey this year.  Unfortunately Anglesey is not available to us for the bank holiday weekend in 2015.

Please, please, PLEASE bear in mind that the above are PROVISIONAL until confirmed by the BARC.

You should NOT BOOK HOLIDAYS yet on the basis of the above!

In terms of pricing, negotiations are ongoing.  We anticipate some increase although we will try to keep this to an absolute minimum.  We will announce full details together with any incentives and discounts as soon as we can.  Obviously the more cars and drivers who confirm they will be racing the better.  So if you want to email me to let me know that you will be entering please do.  [email protected] just in case you don't have it.

Regulations will be published shortly when they have been approved by BARC and the MSA.  

I hope that the proposed programme meets with everyones approval and that we will get a full grid for what promises to be a great year.  

Mervyn Rundle

Chris Yates

Just a quick reminder: the above dates are PROVISIONAL - which means they CAN change.

DO NOT BOOK HOLIDAYS on the basis of the above dates until they have been confirmed by the BARC, which will most likely happen early next year.