Main Menu

Technical Regs 2015

Started by Richard hollis, February 04, 2015, 18:59:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard hollis

Apologies for the late release of the 2015 Technical Regs.

I'm told the issue is with the BARC and we hoping to see them appear on their website asap. We will then provide a link to them from this site.

Thanks

Richard

Simon Crook

Hi Richard has there been any major changes to worry about?

Cheers

Simon
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Trevor Williams

Draft Regs are on the BARC website.

I've only got as far as the Judicial section, some nice new penalties and fines available this year......
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Chris Yates

Richard hollis

The Regs that are on the BARC are only draft and do not include the changes made following the 2014 AGM. The BARC are waiting for these to be approved by the MSA and the permit gained. This should be happening any day now. In the meantime I am going to ask Chris Yates to upload the wording of the rules changes made at the AGM that the technical committee sent to the BARC. This should give everyone a clear idea of what should be in the final version of the 2015 regs.

On a separate note, the technical committee met last Tuesday and had a productive meeting. Full minutes of this will be available very shortly. Also please read the technical report in Snail Pace magazine for some further technical information. Snail Pace should be with you in a week or so.

Thanks

Richard

Richard hollis

The technical notes mentioned in my last post can be found here: http://www.2cvracing.org.uk/joinus