Main Menu

2015 24 Hour Matchmaking

Started by Martin Harrold, March 02, 2015, 23:01:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Harrold

I have had an enquiry from a Richard Poynton. He is one of a group of 3 drivers who are looking for seats in the 24 hr. It sounds like they are fully funded.

Ideally they would prefer to find an 'arrive and drive' crewed car, but I have explained that for a variety of reasons, there are not too many of those available.

If anyone wants to make contact with him, PM me and I will give you his email.

2CV Team LION
2CVParts.com Champions 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022
CITROEN 2CV 24 Hour race winners, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021 & 2022
m: 07973 303982

Katy Storey

I have had contact from a gentleman named Chris who is looking to work on a car and then race it in the 24 hour race. Does anyone have a car for sale?

Alternatively he may be interested in an arrive and drive, so if anyone has any information regarding either option please let me know!  My number is 07853914789, thanks!

Paul

Isn't the old rocket dog car still at whitwell? You could ask Aubrey about it.

Katy Storey

Thanks Paul. Also did you say you have a contact for Roger Lott?

Paul

Katy Storey

I have someone looking for a seat in the 24 hour race. Name is Peter Ritchie, last time he raced was 2007 he thinks. If anyone is looking for a driver please let me know.

Also if anyone has anymore ideas regarding a car for Chris for the 24 hour race please let me know. I have a couple of contacts but not had any luck so far. Thanks!

neandethal

Hi Katy,

i have contacted 2 other drivers but may need a driver, will speak to you at Brands, Ian

Andy Craig-Smith

The Rocket Dog car was sold ages ago Paul, but there is Tony Robinson's car there at Whitwell in need of some TLC. 8)
Rocket Dog Racing

naughtybear

JELLY SNAKE RACING

we are looking at putting a team together for the 24hours
at the moment the car will be running in eco spec. The car is brand new this season for the economy class sprint season, lumenition, belgian arms etc

anyone interested in driving please contact me via the forum or my email which is [email protected]

cheers Ash
Naughtybear - powered by roarspeed!

neandethal

Hi,

i am looking for 2 drivers for Anglesey, as usual i will probably be the cheapest drive out there, but not the quickest car. However it was reliable at Spa and we finished second!
Hare and tortoise anyone. ;D

Christine Savage

I am still looking for a drive... there is a possibility that I may be out in the Hollis economy car but other drivers need to confirm with some urgency, if they don't it won't be entered.  So, if you have a drive available for me, please let me know.

neandethal

Just to avoid confusion i have now sold my car and thus don`t need any drivers and am racing with Ash in his economy car at Anglesey, see you all there.