Main Menu

fuel filler necks

Started by barney rubble, June 30, 2015, 23:12:01

Previous topic - Next topic

barney rubble

I am led to believe that there are a few cars out there that will be entering the 24 hour race that need club filler necks; these are made to a specific club standard which will be required to match current specification.
If any one requires one for the race they are £85 each (plus postage and packing) and this is only for the stainless part and not the cap or hoses.  (Will speak to Paul or Phil and try and source caps).
The order deadline will be the 17th of July 2015 if you need to order one.  I will not be making extras so please ensure you get your order placed directly with me (Mobile 07977 579446).
Contrary to popular belief, this item is not available for rental. (Some cheeky people ... you know who you are!!!! thought they were last year!)
Cheers
Tony Barnett.
(Gadget Racing).

Katy Storey

If people are still needing fuel filler necks Aubrey and Martin will be bringing about 23 to Anglesey which are available to buy

Martin Harrold

I found a second manufacturer of bungs in USA and ordered what they said was their entire stock on the shelf. 7. They arrived today . . . and they turned out to be 25mm, no use at all. The range is huge and I must have just clicked the wrong part number.

If you need one, try to make contact with someone who has a car which they are not running in the 24 Hr and charm then into lending it to you.
2CV Team LION
2CVParts.com Champions 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022
CITROEN 2CV 24 Hour race winners, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021 & 2022
m: 07973 303982

Aubrey Brocklebank

I have the club stock of filler necks they will be £25 cash!"

Aubrey
Aubrey

Chris Yates

Why wasn't this mentioned before?

It would have been nice to know this before I spent £85 + P&P...

barney rubble

Spoken to Aubrey and its tuff jug necks he has for £25