Main Menu

BBQ at Croft

Started by Katy Storey, July 07, 2015, 13:04:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Katy Storey

There will be a BBQ at Croft! Chef Wayne will be cooking us up some delights along with Carmen Carter''s chilli dogs so it's going to be a delicious evening.

We have invited the marshals as a thank you for all they do for us every season. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

:-*

Katy Storey

gadget

do we know how many marshalls are likely to turn up?
do I need to order another piece of meat and more rolls?
I have allowed for 100-120. I can increase the order if I do it early.

on the menu this weekend is

a few burgers, as they always go down well!

big joints of sirloin steak with a choice of sauces, onions fried how you like them, and thick onion gravy.

for all you veggies there is the choice of above.

see you all Friday,

Gadget

Katy Storey

Unsure on the number of marshals but I think we'll be good with what you've bought as Carmel is doing her chilli dogs too so we should have plenty!

RLambert

Brilliant BBQ as always, the beef was superb, thank you everyone and glad we were able to provide the garage to shelter from the rain.

A couple of marshals also said a big thank you and that they loved the evening.

Nick Roads

Sorry not to have been there myself and looking forward to Anglesey to see if I can get beyond 10 racing laps this year..
- one of the marshalls posted on 2cv racing facebook page as below:
Thank you everyone for some exciting racing and a fantastic BBQ and meet n greet last night. Looking forward to seeing you all back at Croft soon.

Scooterman

10 laps is ambitious Nick. With all the luck I'm bringing, it'll be a job to get out at all.....

Louis

Great food again, as Richard said the beef was brilliant, thanks to all that contributed.

Chris Yates

Lovely grub guys - thanks very much and well done!

Paul