Main Menu

1990s pictures

Started by Chris Yates, November 09, 2015, 17:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Yates

Anyone got any pictures of the racing, the people or the cars from the 1990s?

Digital form obviously better, but if you've got a few photo albums hanging around from those days, could you please lend them to me for a bit as I'm going to try and get some more photos of 'the old days' up on the website.

I'll be at the dinner dance if anyone fancies bringing some old photos along :)

ptaylor24hours

Hi Chris, I have loads! The person you really need to catch up with is Neil Lawrence, who was the website's original creator. He took loads of pics at most races from 95 until the about 2002.

Paul

I have some too Chris. Somewhere I have a few from the first meeting. Some from the first dinner dances and  from mondello of prize givings and in the bar . Also from the Hope House meeting at Oulton when Christian popped his winners cherry. I will ask Simon or Tim to give them all to you at the DD. There are some young looking people some with hair they said au revoir to a decade ago.

Chris Yates

Thanks guys! Particularly lacking in Scottish series photos. Anyone got any of those - Kinchieman, Derek?

kinchieman

I've only got a few from the early days up here because at that time I was racing rather than spectating! I will ask around and see if anybody else has some.  Where do you want them sent to?

Neil McDonald (Kinchieman).

Chris Yates

I've sent you a message Neil, thanks :)

Derek Coghill

I have some; Ingliston and Knockhill. My friend Graham will have many more, but I don't know how far into scanning stuff he is.