Main Menu

Hans devices

Started by ptaylor24hours, December 08, 2015, 08:45:06

Previous topic - Next topic

ptaylor24hours

It's coming up to Christmas and Santa needs to know where to buy all these plucky 2CV racers Hans Devices. Is he going to get a job lot at a nice discount?

Paul

I doubt it Paul, i have spoken to Steve at Sabelt and the best price he can do delivered,including VAT is £210 for an entry level 20 degree from Stand 21.

ptaylor24hours

Do you have his contact details? Want to get mine ordered.

Trevor Williams

Paul, and for that matter anyone needing to get a FHR, have you actually tried one on? Don't just go on the advertised sizes, I should use a medium according to my collar size, but use a large as its more comfortable....
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Chris Yates

I agree with Trev (it does happen ;) ) - try one on before you buy. The guidelines for collar sizes are different depending on who you ask. I should have been a medium too but again I found the large a better fit.

Paul

Quote from: ptaylor24hours on December 08, 2015, 13:35:58
Do you have his contact details? Want to get mine ordered.

01768 480048 or [email protected]

ptaylor24hours

Thanks Paul. Think I'll have a trip over Christmas to try one for size

RLambert

I'd wait and get on at the autosport show, you can usually get a crazy discount at the Demon Tweeks stand  :D

Trevor Williams

For all those not going to the autosport show to get their FHR, Grand Prix Racewear now has a seat set up with belts so that you can try before you buy....
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!