Main Menu

2016 format

Started by Nick clarke, February 10, 2016, 14:23:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick clarke

Hi
     Can anyone tell me the format for this season ?  Be nice to know what we're paying for ? 

Chris Yates

The format of the races this season as far as I am aware is 9 'sprint' races of 20 minutes duration (same length as past few years). 2 at each meeting, except Croft which has 3 races.

There's no enduro, apart from the 24hr.

Nick clarke

If this is correct  in real terms we have had a huge price increase .mick and I share the car so last year had an hour of endurance each this year same price one of us gets 20 mins  the other nothing, surly a real terms increase like this needs to be communicated to the paying drivers ? At agm we were told we should have much the same as last year, if we're not surly the cost should reflect the over 100 minutes less track time ?

ptaylor24hours

It would be nice to have some entry forms soon, as I am off to India with work and I don't want to miss out on any early bird discounts (if there are any this year)

Nick clarke

I think the forms are out they just don't say what your paying for

ptaylor24hours

Where are the entry forms then, not had any emails? Have I missed something?

Nick clarke

I think if u go to join the club thread I think  the form is there as far as I know there has been no email and no reason why no enduro

Matthew Hollis

I kind of hope it isn't 3 sprint races at Croft because goodness knows how I'm going to work out the shared points rule for that.....  :-\

nick nice toes

Glenn Oswin

I seem to remember the enduro at Croft costing £350 with the discount for early entry last year, so 20 min of track time should cost a little more than about £60,  but I think its a shame not to have one, I like to share with Matthew and its good for trying drivers out. What is the reason why we can't have one? Also any news on 24hr entry fees?

Cheers Glenn.

wilbot

I'm a new boy so I probably have a cheek adding my ten pence worth but my plan was to do the enduro at Croft to learn something more than the twenty minute races ie pit stop's, body aches, fuel consumption and so on to prepare for the 24 hour event ?

Regards

Colin W 

Trevor Williams

Championship Regs are now published and show two sprint races at each round except the 24 Hour Race at Anglesey.....
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Nick clarke

The online entry form says 3 races at croft ? All very strange

Trevor Williams

Always go by the published regulations....
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Simon Crook

Maybe the missing round will become a 'Bonus' round, I think when we did it a few years ago thats how it was put - not a championship round
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING