Main Menu

Croft

Started by gadget, March 25, 2016, 09:43:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Lien93

Nick clarke

Nothing :(  always get the feeling they don't want us to use our tickets always last minute

San

Please could someone advice. If we need to refuel in the 2hr races do from past experience, is it necessary?
are we required to use the same jugs that are used in the 24hr race? If so, does anyone have a spare one I could borrow?

Glenn Oswin

San, I doubt if you will be allowed to refuel during the 2hr race, the cars should run for 2hrs without refuelling.

Chris, I am also still waiting for entry tickets. I'll be in the only one driving for the weekend. 

Cheers Glenn.

simon turner

No tickets, no garages, last race on Sunday.
It's not just any racing club, it's a BARC racing club!
TĂȘte Rouge Racing

Chris Yates

Quote from: San on April 21, 2016, 01:24:58
Please could someone advice. If we need to refuel in the 2hr races do from past experience, is it necessary?
are we required to use the same jugs that are used in the 24hr race? If so, does anyone have a spare one I could borrow?

There is no refuelling permitted in the 2hr race, and there are no fuel facilities at the circuit, so make sure you all bring some Tuff-jugs or jerry cans filled with fuel! (But you don't need a Tuff-jug to refuel if you don't have one)

Chris Yates

Just as I was typing the above, my tickets arrived in the post. 5 tickets and a paddock pass.

Lien93

Tickets and passes are here now. Phew!

Luca Proietti

Can anyone tell me if they will Have tracking equipment at croft on Saturday morning that would happily let us use

Matthew Hollis

The club tracking gauges will be available from us

Luca Proietti

Cool thank you very much