Main Menu

Heated windscreen's

Started by KrisTovey, January 12, 2015, 11:02:04

Previous topic - Next topic

KrisTovey

Did anything ever come of a group purchase of heated screens? If not Could anyone point me in the direction of where I can purchase one?
Kris

coxm

Kris,

It did indeed.  Heated screens were approved by the technical committee and I am getting an initial batch made by Ricky Evans, so we now have some firm pricing on them (as opposed to Nick's "quote" earlier), which is:

1 off item = £305 + VAT
5 units = £190 + VAT
10 units = £160 + VAT

I'll need to divide the cost of the pattern and so on (which was about £100) between them, but it won't add much.

If we can get to 25 units, there is another small reduction in price.  After the initial order, Ricky is going to stock them, but then you'll have to pay the one-off price, but at least there will be availability.  Roy was talking about ECAS' stocking potentially heated screens in the future as well.

Right now we have interest in 6 or 7 screens, but I'd like to be able to get to 10, so we can get another £30 off. So:  anyone else like to get a heated screen?  Please could you let me know reasonably soon, so I can firm the order up with Ricky.

Best
MC

coxm

Ricky has only got a few of his heated screens left if anyone is interested. 

They are now down to £120+VAT if you mention the forum.  Details are:

Ricky Evans Motorsport Ltd
Unit 11, Roman Park
Claymore , Tame Valley Ind Est
Tamworth
Staffs
B77 5DQ

Tele 01827 283688
email [email protected]
Follow us on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/ricky.evans.motorsport

Marc Fenner