Main Menu

Survey

Started by coxm, October 06, 2016, 15:59:21

Previous topic - Next topic

coxm

We have had a great response to the survey sent out on the 22nd September, with over 80 full responses so far.  Thank you very much to those who have filled it in already.

The survey will close on 9th October, so that we have time to process the results for presentation at the AGM; so if you haven't already completed the survey, and would like for your voice to be heard, whether an owner, driver, fan or mechanic, here is the link again.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/VNNR8XG

Best
MC

coxm

97 surveys filled in now - fantastic response, thank you.

It would be great if we can get to 100.  Survey closes tomorrow night; if you want a say, please fill it in

Best MC

coxm

Its taken me rather longer than I expected to prepare this, but here's a summary of the results of the survey.

I know these things are a pain to fill out, so we really appreciate so many people, 117 in all, taking the time to fill it in.  Its been really worthwhile and has already helped shape the 2017 season; and the timing of the announcement of the 2017 race schedule.  Its been quite complex to do, as we had divided the questions into three segments, so we had to make sure that we looked at all the responses for each question and eliminate any double-counting.  There were also some areas where respondents were asked questions which weren't relevant to them, for which we apologise.

We will review this briefly at the AGM to add a bit more colour; and for those who aren't forum addicts.  If you have any questions or comments, please let us know:  these are your views and, as a board, we will do our best to reflect them all.

I've had to divide it into two files, as the presentation is too large.  Too many pretty pictures, I guess.  Sorry about that.