Main Menu

Sporting Regulations

Started by Aubrey Brocklebank, October 11, 2016, 17:17:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Aubrey Brocklebank

I have been press ganged by Meyrick to chair this new committee,(his revenge for me telling him that it wouldn't take up much time!!)

The idea is that it will work alongside the technical committee but just deal with those topics that are sporting rather than technical. An instance of this could be the suggestion that we vary the points system. (Bernie has offered us all jobs if we can crack it!)

I am looking for volunteers.

We will probably meet no more than twice a year, so not too onerous.

Aubrey
Aubrey

Nick Roads

Hi Aubrey

I am up for it. It may be a bit more onerous that you predict as the first 2 lines of Sporting regs this year are those that allow(ed) invitational classes so assuming here it is this committee, and not the technical committee, which will be considering additional classes. At the first meeting we need to include the 2CVRT euro cars as being included for 2017, assuming that is what is approved via the AGM, as they are not included at moment.

from this years SR

Other Regulations

Additional Invitation Classes

The following cars will be permitted to compete as guest classes within the 2016 2CV 24 hr
race, running where applicable to their own specified rules.
a) Mini Grand
All competitors will comply with the 2016 2CV 24 HOUR ENDURO Mini Grand Regulations published and
amended from time to time by the Classic Mini Saloon Club
b) Citroen C1
All competitors will comply with the Citroen C1 Technical Regulations which are available from the 2CV
Club website

Chris Yates

I'd like to be involved in this committee, particularly if it will be involved in deciding what classes are involved in the 24hr race!

Dale

Well, gee, I wonder! :D

Quote from: Chris Yates on October 19, 2016, 21:37:12
However, you want to race C1s in our 24 hour race. We don't want you to.

hemi442

The 2cv Racing Club Forum seems to be overrun with cuckoos.