Main Menu

2017 24hr race - hire cars wanted!

Started by Chris Yates, September 12, 2016, 16:43:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Yates

I have received a number of enquiries already about people wanting to hire a car for next year's 24 hour race, and we've barely recovered from this year's :)

Could anyone who could field a car next year get in touch with me (privately or otherwise) and let me know prices for fully crewed or 'car only' and I can then relay this back to any enquiries.

There are also some looking to potentially hire a car for the sprint races too. Again, let me know if you could hire a car, and at what cost.

Pete Sparrow

My dads car which is now owned by Ethan Sparrow is all done and ready to go. thats one car for a start. Contact him via me.
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Simon Crook

And Ethan's car is a very nice car too
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Chris Yates

I keep hearing of people saying they have a car for hire - please come forward with the details as the original post and I can help get some more racers into the championship or the 24hr.

Nick Paton

Rent Boys have cars for hire.  They'll get support from Match Racing (look them up), food from Jill and Mendez, booze from Meyrick and tunes from Mr Nick.  The cars have won before No. 4 2011 and 2012 and Car 43 second in 2013 and 2014...   Anyone prepared to give a deposit more than 24hrs in advance will get a Party Size black forest gateaux from me and free play of their tunes on our sound system for a few hours during qualifying