Main Menu

Dinner/Dance Food

Started by Katy Storey, November 06, 2016, 12:54:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Katy Storey

If you haven't told me already please let me know if you are a vegetarian/any allergies by tomorrow (Monday 7th November)

This is our menu:

Starter

Chorizo and Red Pepper Salad

Main Course

Rump Steak

Dessert

Chocolate Torte

Vegetarian Option

Starter

Goats Cheese Tart

Main Course

Wild Mushroom Linguine

Dessert

Chocolate Torte

Martin Harrold

Dear Katy,

Thanks on behalf of all of us on table 8 for yet again organising a most excellent awards evening and dinner dance. It's a lot of detail and you do it very well with a lot of style and very good humour.

Best wishes, Martin

2CV Team LION
2CVParts.com Champions 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022
CITROEN 2CV 24 Hour race winners, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021 & 2022
m: 07973 303982

Chris Yates

Hear hear - well done for organising another successful dinner dance Katy!

gadget

Yes Katy, it was very nice.
Food was glorious, you only have to have seen the number of potatoes that Simon Clarke put on the end of his fork and devoured. well into double figures!
Over night accommodation was very cheap!  well it was where I stayed. Lien on the other hand preferred the Crown Plaza in the city centre. I think he and Linda went clubbing afterwards.
Having said that though, I think Mr & Mrs Clarke quite fancied staying there as well! But when they realised the dinner was at the NEC Plaza they decided to move hotels!!
Oh and it was a good meeting as well really as all the stuff got put out on the table and discussed and most of the decisions that were made were probably sensible.
Hopefully we as a Club can now move on, and in the right direction. We just need to see cars out of garages and on the grids.
Gadget

Oh, and Happy something and a Merry New thingamajig. 

Lien93

Good job we didn't stay at the NEC, the bloody pikeys turned up in the car park there. The city center was much more civilized.

Nigel Hollis

Pity about the Wild Mushroom Linguine though :(

gadget

was it really angry Nigel?

Nigel Hollis