Main Menu

Plans for 2018 season?

Started by Chris Yates, November 10, 2017, 15:04:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Yates

What are your plans for 2018, do you have any yet?

I'm planning to do the sprint season again. Might start off in "Roobarb" if Clarence isn't finished in time. Hopefully going to enter both cars in the 24hr.

Anyone else?

naughtybear

Would like to depending on the car being fixed
Naughtybear - powered by roarspeed!

Lien93

Gadget are putting two cars out for the full season, but I imagine only one for the 24hr

Steve Panas

Matthew Hollis

Get this! Hollis Motorsport are aiming to get the cars ready in plenty of time for 2018. The fact that the season (provisionally) starts a month later in 2018 will in no way whatsoever mean things will be left to the last minute........

Martin Harrold

2CV Team LION will have both cars ready to go. 97 will have the insides adjusted to meet whatever regs are agreed. And 79 will be pretty much the same just with new chassis and shell. Current car still bears the scars (diagonal chassis) of my big crash with Peter James at Oulton many years ago. Hope to run both in all races including the 24 hr.
2CV Team LION
2CVParts.com Champions 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022
CITROEN 2CV 24 Hour race winners, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021 & 2022
m: 07973 303982

Martin Riman

Plan to be out for more races this year in the #41 car. Hoping for better run in 24hr !!

Pete Sparrow

Quote from: Martin Riman on November 17, 2017, 12:37:19
Plan to be out for more races this year in the #41 car. Hoping for better run in 24hr !!

Well done Martin, that's great news. Being out in the sprints helped before remember?
Be good to have you out.
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Mick Storey

At least one car, hopefully both of them

Nick clarke

Short of cash so sadly watching from the pit wall :(

BobRouse

Car 21 will be there for the sprints and 24 hours - as last year, we will be looking for paying drivers in the 24 hours (as it worked well for us). Looking forward to it (once we've put an engine in!). G R Racing

Dan Willan

We've popped a deposit in for the 24, so hope to be there in August. Loved it last year - first ever race, can't wait to go again!