Main Menu

Who should be King Dick for 2017?

Started by Matthew Hollis, November 12, 2017, 15:16:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew Hollis

Hi everyone,

Usually it is pretty obvious to me who should get awarded the King Dick award at the dinner/dance but I'm struggling to think of an obvious candidate this year (I mean there are obvious candidates, but there sort of has to be a legitimate racing reason for it to be awarded to them!).

So please could I ask for your help on this one? If you can think of someone who is deserving of the award this year, and who will be at the dinner dance (attendance list is here: http://www.2cvracing.org.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2771.0), please can you either private message me on this forum or send me an email at [email protected] with the name and reason why and we'll make a decision based on that. Please could you contact me by end of Wednesday 15th November, so it gives Mick a chance to come up with some hilarious speech about the person.

Thanks, see you there!

naughtybear

Marc grasby drilled his own finger ffs , get my vote every time
Naughtybear - powered by roarspeed!

Chris Yates

How about Nick Crispin for driving a flaming car into the pitwall (I don't think he was actually driving it at the time though)

Or Martin Riman for driving a flaming car into his own garage? :D

naughtybear

Or how about you Chris for brake pads in the wrong way round? Oh hang on that was ages ago lol
Naughtybear - powered by roarspeed!