Main Menu

A quick thank you.

Started by Pete Sparrow, August 20, 2018, 20:32:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Sparrow

Hi all.
I hope you are home all safe and sound.
Firstly a big well done to all teams (no escargot mort) but in particular to Richard, Caryl, Louis, Kris and Peter on a perfect 24hr win, I would have had money on those 3 knob ends breaking the car but they drove well and did the job.
I'd also just like to say thank you to the non racers around the pits this weekend that helped repair the damaged cars and engines.
These were very busy people. Steve Walford, Rick Meyers, Ken Hanna and Alan Rogers were a few of the people that didn't stop. I know personally that some of the cars wouldn't have gone on with out them.
Its for this reason we have a great club, the 24 hour especially seems to bring out the best in people.
Cheers Pete
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Chris Hall

As well as endorsing Pete's comment another thank you for all the people who pushed Car 96 up the pit lane at the end at 5.01pm . Out of my mirrors I saw Waynes team, Mark Fenner and Richard Gardiner. There may have been others so huge thank you. . Great club spirit - thanks for the weekend everyone

Martin Riman

Also Team Twin Snails would also like to thank everyone who rushed to help us when our car came back on the load loader. There was loads of people willing to help us get going again. Thanks to Ash Carter who had correct tools to remove and fit new bearings. Its a pleasure to be involved.

Thanks again everyone