1 (5.9%)
No
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: August 30, 2018, 15:58:34

Katy Storey

As soon as I have found out more details I shall post on here

San

Just seen this post, behind the times as ever: I'd be interested, but do not have any engines left after 24hr race! So would be looking to hire a drive if someone would let me! Have driven Rockingham a few times, superb circuit, whichever route/circuit is chosen and I'd say it is absolutely ideal for 2CVs with the straight. Just make sure your brakes are in good order.

Katy Storey

I have spoken to the circuit, they are still arranging plans for the weekend but it will definitely be that weekend in November.

If we can get 10-15 cars then we will have the race to ourselves (2x 20minute sprints), that is the plan so far.

Doesn't sound like it will be too expensive as we don't have to pay for circuit hire, but I should know more in the next couple of weeks. I will start a new post will more details when I have them!

Marty

Just for information, this weekend comes at the same time as the weekend of Mettet, for the Belgian championship.
I wish that you succeed in gathering a maximum of 2CV in Rockingham to make a very good farewell to this circuit

Glenn Oswin

I'd be up for it Katy, sounds good.

Luca Proietti

Have we got anymore information about this race yet?

Katy Storey

£300 for 2 x 20 minute races

Definitely 24th/25th November

If we can get 10-15 cars I have been informed that we should have our own grid

Please register your interest with me directly and I shall inform details of how to pay and secure your entry

[email protected]

Katy Storey

Just to put this cost into perspective. This season we have raced for £240/£270 (can't remember exactly) per race i.e. 1x 20 minute sprint.

If you want to look at it like that, it's two races for the price of one.