Main Menu

Dinner/Dance 2019

Started by Katy Storey, November 19, 2018, 20:47:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Katy Storey

Hello everyone!

Thank you for making this year's DD yet another fantastic evening! Julie's push ups on the dance floor were a personal highlight. So good to see so many of you looking fresh!

Think this may have been my 5th year organising the event. Next year the DD will be organised by somebody different - we don't know who yet, generally the board has taken on the role, but I am sure a willing volunteer will be very welcomed.

The hotel is booked already, we have a fantastic relationship with the hotel. The hotel owner personally came and spoke to me before the event and told me how much he loved us being there every year (mainly because of how much we drink), and also was in the kitchen himself making sure everything ran smoothly from that side of things.

They are also very accomodating and whatever I have asked for they have provided without me having to ask twice.

If you want more info, just let me know!

Lien93

Well done Katy, you are a star.

Maisie

Thanks for all the hard work behind the scenes, Katy! Another fab event and the video you put together was perfect :)
I was very impressed with Julie too. I can only dream of nailing push ups like that!  :o
Blueberry Tart ;)