Main Menu

Sprint Entries.

Started by Alec Graham, March 09, 2019, 13:07:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Alec Graham

Hi All
A reminder that Sprint entries close on 15th MARCH next Friday.
Silverstone is the first two rounds spread over the whole weekend.  
Hopefully see you there.
timetable below.

https://barc.blob.core.windows.net/barcnet/hq02-sv-303103-v1-3ugaa.pdf

Dan Willan

We can enter the Sprints separately as and when can't we? We're unable to make Silverstone, so aiming for Cadwell.

Matthew Hollis

Hi Dan, yes the 15th March is the deadline if you want to enter the whole sprint season and obtain the early bird discount. But if you are just wanting to do the odd race here and there or don't want to enter the whole season then you can use the same sprint entry form and submit your entries all in one go after the 15th March, or use it more than once. That will probably be what I have to do this year. According to our regulations any entry like that should be made 20 days before the event, which for Silverstone would be today! But I know people have entered much closer to events in the past - but if you leave it closer to the event you run the risk of not appearing on the entry list/in the programme I guess.

As I am planning on just entering Silverstone for the time being, can someone tell me how late I can leave my entry please (basically don't get paid until the 20th)? Thanks!

Chris Yates

20th is technically the last day - that's when BARC need the entry details off me. You can enter a little later than that, but you don't get in the programme, etc.